Search

Ooompah Hour #196 Christmas Show II

1 post / 0 new
Ooompah Hour #196 Christmas Show II

Merry Christmas! Here comes Oompah Hour #196 and it's another all Christmas show!What with Christmas on Monday it seemed I could get away with another week of holiday festivities!I'm coming off a week of a horrible cold (speaking of horrible cold it's supposed to be -25 below zero here for Christmas) So I really tried to not talk so much and just back off and roll some great old tyme Christmas music.  Don't know if I succeeded  in shutting up at all, but there are some fine Christmas tunes that I don't have time for in just one Christmas show!Grab it at the usual link:  http://www.ironrangecountry.com/oompahhour.mp3Back to our regular music next week!Of course last week's show moves to the archive.  And I should mention again, and thank profusely, the ALPB (Association of Low Power Broadcasters) for making a very convenient archive available of all the shows.  Yup, EVERY Oompah Hour show WITH it's corresponding playlist can be downloaded at:  http://thealpb.com/OompahHour.html Just in case you ever need them :) So thanks to the ALPB for keeping that all straight!

Tim's Oompah Hour #196 Week of December 24 - 30th 2017

Polka DJ (Theme) – Dick Pillar

Dashing Sleigh Polka – Gennie O & The windy City Brass

White Christmas – Pete Shalins Orchestra

What Child Is This Waltz – Stas Bulanda & The Average Polka Band

Leise Rieselt Der Schnee Waltz – Marv Herzog

(How Softly The Snow Is Falling)

Jolly Ol' St. Nick Polka – Casey Siewierski & His Orchestra

Carol Medly – Eddie Blazonczyk's Versatones

Silent Night – Bob Bobin & The Pala Brothers Orchestra

Silver Bells – Art Walunas & His Orchestra

No Toys For Christmas – Li'l Richard & His Polka All Stars

Jingle Bells – The New Yorkers

Pretty Paper – The Chicago Style

Medley: First Noel, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, Away In a Manger, We 3 Kings – Frankie Yankovic

Winter Wonderland – Vern Meisner

All I Want For Christmas is a Concertina – Jimmy Weber & The Sounds

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Li'l Wally

Sleigh Ride Polka – Craig Ebel

It's Christmas Time – John Jeski & Carl Henry

A Honky Style Christmas – Lenny Gomulka & The Chicago Push

Polka DJ (Theme) – Dick Pillar

Tim Edwardsoompahhour@aol.com

randomness