Search

7/9/17 The Italian Connection Live...

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
7/9/17 The Italian Connection Live...

Well, here it is another Sunday and time for The Italian Connection on WCFI-LP 96.1 FM Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio from 12 to 2 Eastern Time.I've been trying out UStream for some live video of the show.If you'd like to check it out goto UStream.tv click on  "Watch" and search MRAM 1500.Fun stuff...

July 16, 2017 Italian Connection...

Well here it is, another Sunday with The Italian Connection - Live on WCFI-LP.

If you'd like to check it out you can stream audio at wcfi.listen2myradio.com.

And now you can watch while you listen at UStream.tv.  Click on "Watch" and then search "MRAM1500".

Live from 12 to 2 pm Eastern Time.

by MRAM 1500 

Charter Member - Association of Low Power Broadcasters

Chairman - ALPB

It's Sunday Again...

July 23rd and it's The Italian Connection LIVE on WCFI-LP 96.1 in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.

And again you can check it out at UStream.tv.  Click on "Watch" and search "MRAM 1500".

Except for the transmitter and antenna the setup is similar to what you may be using.  Off the shelf consumer equipment in the studio except for the Barix Instreamer/Extreamer used for the STL over a network connection.

The mixer is by Mackie; 4 mono mic inputs, 2 stereo line inputs, 2 effects/aux busses, main and alt buss outputs.

Mics are from MCM, Stellar large condensor side address.

There's one CD player, an antique BSR turntable and a simple 4 output headphone distribution amp.

All the audio equipment was probably less than $500 including cables.

Today, just Tony on air.  The Italian Festival is on and I suppose everyone else is there.

by MRAM 1500 

Chairman - ALPB

Where To Be

The show ought to originate from the Italian Festival, where all the good food would naturally be.

I once had a regular table at an Italian restaurant. I'd bring dates because there would be no way they could refuse.

Carl Blare

Work work work...

We did broadcast from the Festival last year.  I'm not sure why they didn't want to this year.  Maybe to busy working the Festival?

by MRAM 1500 

Chairman - ALPB

Remote Question

What equipment to you use for remotes?

Druid Hills Radio AM-1710- Dade City, FL. Unlicensed operation authorized by the Part 15 Department of the FCC and our Resident Hobby Agent.  

Department of Redundancy Department...

My remote setup is the same except the PC is a laptop and the network connection is a Verizon Jetpack Hotspot.

I use TeamSpeak for the STL.  Desk mics are same and I use dynamic mics for live crowd and stage.

So it's pretty much a duplicate of the studio in a road case.

by MRAM 1500 

Chairman - ALPB

Thinking Back

This little list contains the names of Italian women I've known over the years.

If I can Google them we could have a 10-minute Italian Festival on Blare OnAir Lite.

WCFI has advance permission to carry it.

Carl Blare